Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021:- Railway Recruitment Board RRB Are Issued and Uploaded New Notice for the Railway NTPC 01/2019 Recruitment Fees Refund Details. Those Candidates Are Enrolled and Appeared Railway RRB NTPC Examination Can Check and Update Your Bank Details.
Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021:- रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड आरआरबी रेलवे एनटीपीसी 01/2019 भर्ती शुल्क वापसी विवरण के लिए नई सूचना जारी और अपलोड की गई है । वे उम्मीदवार नामांकित हैं और रेलवे आरआरबी एनटीपीसी परीक्षा में शामिल हुए हैं, वे आपके बैंक विवरण की जांच और अद्यतन कर सकते हैं ।
- Exam Date : 28/12/2020 to 31/07/2021
- Refund Notice Out : 06/08/2021
- Application Begin for Fee Update / Correction Bank Details : 11/08/2021
- Last Date for Update / Correction Bank Details : 31/08/2021
- Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: 250/-
- Kindly Check Update / Correction in Your Bank Account Details.
Eligibility for Change / Update RRB NTPC Bank Details
- Candidate must have appeared in Railway NTPC Exam will be eligible for this refund process. Those who have not participated in this examination will not be eligible. Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021
- NTPC recruitment exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board was held from 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021 in a total of 07 phases. Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021
- Railway Board has issued a new notice today on 06 August that the candidates who have participated in the online CBT exam should check their bank details again, if there is any change in their bank account like bank name, IFSC. The code or any other information should be updated in the website of Railway Board between 11 August 2021 to 31 August 2021.
NTPC Railway How to Update / Correction Bank Details
- The candidate has to make an online request to update/change his/her bank details. Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021
- Candidates can view, update, change their bank details between August 11 and August 31.
- The candidate will have to enter his/her registration number along with the date of birth to view, update or change any information such as bank details.
- The bank details given by the candidate about 02 years ago will be present in the dashboard, the candidate should once again match it with his bank account, if there is any change, then update it online immediately.
- After checking all the information, save it
How to Fill NTPC Fee Refund Form
|Apply for Fee Refund||Click Here|
|How to Fill NTPC Fee Refund Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Fee Refund Notice||Click Here|
|For RRB NTPC Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|